For Commercial Door Installations SELECT Geared Continuous Hinges
Proven to withstand 25 million cycles
SELECT aluminum geared continuous hinges provide the longest-lasting solution for high-traffic doors. As a result, they save materials and energy. Our hinges have been proven to withstand 25 million cycles, equal to more than 50 years of use on the average high-traffic door. A longer life cycle means fewer hinges used, which means fewer resources used, fewer emissions produced and fewer tons of waste. And fewer maintenance dollars and headaches for you. They last so long we back them with our never-ending Continuous
Warranty. They're a hassle-free way to make a greener building.
Lengths 83 in, 85 in, 95 in and 120 in. (79-in. lengths offered in some models). Custom lengths available.
- Standard duty [SD] medium-frequency doors up to 200 lbs.
- Heavy duty [HD] high-frequency or heavy medium-frequency doors up to 450 lbs. without door/frame reinforcements (up to 600 lbs. with Rivnuts).
- Heavy duty [LL] includes additional fastener holes for doors up to 1,000 lbs., including most lead-lined doors
- Standard anodized (after machining) colors clear, bronze and black on some models (custom anodized and paint colors available, including bone white gear caps.)
- Fire rating Patented 3-hr. UL rating available without fire pins or studs (UL10B, UL10C and UBC 7.2 )