Exit Devices and Exit Alarms for Doors
Rim Exit Device in St. Louis
V40 Wide & Narrow Stile Rim Exit Devices
The V40 Series wide or narrow stile rim exit device is secure and durable, Grade 1 panic and fire exit hardware at an economical price. It is designed for use on all types of single and double doors with mullions. The patented mounting plate and strike locator system ensures the easiest and most accurate installation of panic hardware available.
Wide Stile shown, for Narrow Stile, specify NS Option
(for use on 36" and 48" doors with 2 stiles).
- Durable design for use on primary and secondary doors
- Same great design and assembly as Advantex
- High impact ABS and anodized surfaces provide lasting beauty
- Stainless Steel deadlocking Pullman type latchbolt
- Angled end-cap deflects damage from device
- Patented mounting plate and strike locator system
- Quick & easy change on a variety of outside trims and functions
- Narrow stile door option (Required for 2 stile 36" and 48" doors)
- 1/8 turn hex key or cylinder dogging
- Exceeds 500,000 push cycles
- 10 year limited warranty on mechanical with 3 year limited warranty on electrical
EXIT ALARM OPTIONS
Detex series of Exit Alarms for doors provide security on emergency exit doors. Each is equipped with an internal 100 Decibel horn.
Models are available with 9 volt battery operation as well as hardwired 12/24V AC/DC.
Each uses a built- in key switch to arm and disarm the unit.
The Key Stop (KS) option requires key to be removed only in the Armed position.
Non-fire rated devices, without the KS option, can use the cylinder to dog the device in the disarmed Mode; thus one cylinder performs both functions.
Devices with remote input/output accept remote inhibit dry Contact switch input as well as provide a SPDT relay output (24V, 1A max).
The relay is actuated when the unit is in alarm.
All Exit Alarm options are available as a Slide-In Filler for field installation.